Scottsdale AZ Family Trust Lawyer
Scottsdale AZ Family Trust Lawyer You Can Trust
If you or your family are considering creating a family trust as a part of your Arizona estate plan, place your trust in our Scottsdale AZ family trust lawyer. Our attorneys can help you create a plan for the distribution of your assets after your passing. The person who creates the trust is assigned as the settlor of the trust. The individuals who will benefit from the trust are known are referred to as the beneficiaries of the trust. The person who is responsible for carrying out the handling of the family trust is known as the trustee.
There are many ways in which a family trust lawyer can be of service to you and your family:
- Help you protect your assets.
- Help you maximize the value of your estate when it passes to your loved ones.
- Help you authorize an administrator of your choice to control your assets and estate before and after your passing.
- Help your loved ones avoid probate court after your passing.
- Help you understand your estate’s and heir’s tax obligations and how to maximize tax savings.
- Help your heirs by protecting your assets from creditors under certain situations.
- Help you to avoid the need for a conservatorship in the event that you become disabled.
- Help you assign a guardian for your children who you choose, subject to court approval.
Family Trust Services That We Offer
A family trust lawyer Scottsdale AZ trusts can manage the handling and distribution of your assets between your beneficiaries and can provide you with guidance regarding how and when your assets will be distributed amongst your heirs.
Revocable and Irrevocable Family Trusts
Depending on your needs, a family trust lawyer in Scottsdale AZ can create a revocable or irrevocable family trust. If a trust is revocable, then the settlor can revoke it if necessary and place the assets back into their name.
If a trust is irrevocable, the settlor cannot revoke the trust or remove assets from the trust. To make sure you form the trust that best meets your needs, you may want to discuss your situation with a Scottsdale AZ family trust lawyer. A skilled family trust lawyer from our firm can customize a trust that reflects your wishes. We take great effort to provide our clients with the highest levels of service.
The Importance of Estate Planning
Estate planning is not reserved for the rich or elderly. It can be beneficial for most people to create an estate plan regardless of their income, age, health, fitness, or marital status. You can trust a Scottsdale AZ family trust lawyer from our firm to protect your assets.
A Scottsdale AZ family trust lawyer can help you achieve your estate goals and provide you with the peace of mind that comes with planning for the future. There are many options for family trusts such as living trusts, charitable trusts, and life insurance trusts. You can create any of these with the help of a skilled family trust lawyer. Please contact a Scottsdale AZ family trust lawyer for estate planning help at (480) 947-4339 and get your free consultation scheduled today.